I didn't run butt-naked on the streets shouting "Eureka!", but it was nevertheless, a realization for me. Before I tell you the meaning of life, a few words:
- The whole world runs on faith. If you have faith in my words, it shall probably make you a happier person. I'm not asking for money, or anything. I'm not asking you to ditch your religion or culture. I'm not asking you to do anything exotic. All I need is just your faith. With that, this might be the religion of the future.
- I'm not promising you a better life, or anything for that matter. You may probably get peace of mind if you follow what I say, or anything, or nothing as far as that goes.
- This information is being passed as-is and without any warranty of any kind. So if you don't find what you're looking for, DON'T SUE ME.
- I could as well put the whole propaganda into a book, into TV, advertise it online.. Whatever. I'm not going to do that. A blog is the perfect place for it to be: the best things in the world come for free.
- You aren't probably going to get eternal salvation after reading this.
- You may probably have known it, but you thought it was meaningless.
- If you are just looking for plain old fun, read it. ;)
- If you think that I've gone mad, keep your thoughts to yourself.
- If you don't like any of this, don't do anything. But, If you want to pass this on, for ridicule or otherwise, you are free (and welcome!) to do so.
The meaning and purpose of life, our very existence is: to endure it. That's right: No other reason. We can't get away from the shackles of existence, till we die. Though it may sound religious, it's true that we are reborn again, and again, and again.
We aren't born to accomplish anything. We were born with absolutely no work in hand. Because accomplishment was never meant to be static. As you accomplish something, you go on.. that's what happens in life. There are lots of things happening in life and you know that. But you don't know all of what's happening out there. As you try to learn, more things crop up;
But life never changes. It evolves constantly. But then, we get trapped into thinking that we are supposed to be working towards betterment, which we already are into doing. So this doesn't mean that you stop innovating, but it means that it's time we looked back into what we were meant to do. The more we want to get involved in the real world, the more we think, the more we worry, the more we struggle and the more we think of doing it, the more we get whipped by the lashes of ignorance.
Do your job, love people, work hard, be right, be creative! That's the secret of enduring existence. Good luck!